Present the Legislative Decree no. 231/2001 which introduced for the first time into the Italian legal system the direct liability of companies and other legal entities.
Structure and method of the course
The e-learning course provides personalized access for each participant by assigning login and password that guarantees an unique identification. The course is organised in modules and includes a learning verification test. The course is displayed on slides with audio commentary. At the end of the course a certificate is issued.
- General principles and key concepts of Legislative Decree 231 of 2001;
- Conditions for exclusion of liability;
- The model of organization and management.
Requirements of the 231 Model:
- Risk Analysis;
- The Watch Structure;
- Disciplinary System;
- Ethic Code or Code of Conduct.
50 euros + VAT per participant.
- For more than 10 workers the amount is to be agreed..
- This item is not valid for Ecoconsult customers with training activities included in consultancy contract.